Home :: Meeting & Events > Annual Meetings
The Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP) holds two annual technical meetings in the spring and autumn. The spring meeting held in the Tokyo area usually has about 9,000 participants, while the autumn meeting held in other parts of Japan has approximately 6,000 participants, with nearly 4,000 papers being presented. In addition to contributed presentations (oral and poster) in 18 predetermined categories and joint sessions, we also have invited presentations in symposia on specific theme.
- Call for Papers: JSAP-OSA Joint Symposia 2013* Submission Closed
- Call for Papers: 2013 JSAP-MRS Joint Symposia* Submission Closed
- Call for Proposals: JSAP-MRS Joint Symposia for 2013 JSAP Autumn Meeting* Submission Closed
- Call for Paper: JJAP Special Issue, JSAP-MRS 2012* Submission Closed
- Call for Registration: JSAP-MRS Joint Symposia for 2012 MRS Spring Meeting* Registration Closed
JSAP also holds an exhibition of laboratory and measuring instruments, providing an opportunity for communication between industry, government and academia.
Exhibit applications [PDF]
Official Guidebook Advertising Application [PDF]
2-7-10, Nihonbashi-Kayabacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0025 Japan
Tel +81-3-5614-3080 Fax +81-3-5614-3011