How to pay membership fees
Please refer “How to Join” if you would like to know admission fees and membership fees.
Term for payment
- Fiscal year of JSAP is from January to December.
- Since membership fees should be paid in advance, please complete the payment of next year’s membership fees until the end of this year. Membership is automatically renewed unless you cancel your membership.
- If you have not paid this year’s membership fees, please complete the payment of both this year and next year’s membership fees until the end of this year. Please note that if payment is not made by the due date, your membership will be terminated on December 31.
1) Automatic bank withdrawal
If you live in Japan, please pay membership fees for subsequent years by automatic bank withdrawal.
Application Deadline of Automatic bank withdrawal: November 20.
Please download the automatic bank withdrawal application form from the following link, fill it out and submit it by postal mail to JSAP Secretariat Membership Services at the address below.
JSAP Secretariat Membership Services :
1-21-5 Nezu, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0031, Japan
2) Payment from My Page
Please log onto My Page and select a payment method from the following 5 selections.
- Credit card
VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Diners Club International are available
- Convenience store (Only in Japan)
7-Eleven, Lawson, Family Mart, Seicomart, Circle K Sunkus, MINISTOP, Daily Yamazaki are available
- Pay-easy (Only in Japan)
- Payment slip (Only in Japan)
Bank transfer, postal office and convenience store payment are available.
* Please note that you will responsible for paying for money transfer fee.
3) Your affiliation such as university or company pays membership fees
Please complete the payment on behalf of your affiliation. As soon as your payment is confirmed, we will send you a receipt by Email. You can use the receipt to be reimbursed by your affiliation.